- 'Bear Cat' by Rufus thomas (the show's theme)
- 'Hound Dog' by Big Mama Thornton
- 'High Heel Sneakers' by Tommy Tucker
- 'Slip In Mules' by Sugarpie De Santo
- 'I'd Rather Go Blind' by Etta James
Anita Mui (pictured right) selection:
- 'Seemingly is that Old Friend Comes'
- 'The Heart Debt'
- 'The Legend'
- 'Not Envy Genie only the Mandarin Duck'
- 'Marriage Fat is Detained'
- 'Love You 1100 Times All the Life'
Special Guest in the studio was Jabez Lam from The Monitoring Group Minquan talking about the Take Away Racism campaign which is tackling racism against the British Chinese Community.
The dim sum lunch box contained Dried Shrimps. I used them to make a Thai style Green Mango salad. In Cantonese they are called 'ha mei' because 'mei' means rice and the shrimps are so small they look like a tiny rice grain. Here is a picture of a market stall selling dried shrimps in Vietnam (below).
For a chinese recipe using dried shrimps click here. They are always a handy ingredient to have around as they are very flavoursome and can liven up soups, stir-frys and salads. Normally you can buy them in little packets like this (see left)