Today's programme featured an interview with special guest Betty Yao, Programme Director at Asia House (www.asiahouse.org). We talked about Asia House and their programme of events, Chinese New Year and special foods. if you missed the show it will be repeated on Tuesday at 10am at www.resonancefm.comor if in London you can tune in to 104.4FM.
- Hound Dog by Big Mama Thornton
- Don’t Want, Don’t Want - Marriage? No Way / Mai Ow, Mai Ow by Gawow Seungthong. Singer Chaba Petchaboon
from Molam: Thai Country Groove from Isan on the Sublime Frequencies label
- Cry Into the Pillow / Sop Na kap Mon by Sbaithong Powpuri (also from Molam CD)
- Tears on My Pillow by Little Anthony and the Imperials
- Jin Long Uen/Song Huei Liou - Excerpt from Hanshan Temple
- JAVA SUNDA Gamelan music