Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm On Youtube!


I was flattered and delighted when I stumbled across this clip on Youtube of an excerpt from my Lucky Cat radio programme. It's on The Styler's Band Channel - the 1960s/70s Singaporean band (who along with the Quests were very big on the East Asian music scene). I am playing their groovy tune I Love Boh Boh Cha Cha and you can hear Joey Leung from Terracotta Film on the clip too (he was on the show to discuss the upcoming Terracotta Film Festival).

Oh, and by the way I wasn't googling myself, I found the clip because I was searching for the amazing Chinese Reggae singer Cha Cha, and I cam across it that way - honest guv!

Learn more about The Stylers:
@ Questing Bandstand
@ Radiodiffusion
@ Singapore 60s Andy's Pop Music Influence

No comments: