Tuesday, September 06, 2011

I'm Back Again! Lucky Cat Series 6



I will be back on Resonance 104.4FM for Lucky Cat Series 6 next month. The first show will air on Saturday 15th October at 3.30pm and I will be on every week up until Chinese New Year in 2012. I'm editing all of my China audio for the new series and was just listening to the recording I made in Paul Au's wonderful record shop - this track by Paula Tsui was playing.


(Photo shows Cha Cha and I @ Shelter Club, Shanghai 2011)

I am very excited to announce I will broadcast an exclusive interview with China's premier Reggae & Soul singer, the hugely talented Cha Cha. Big congratulations to Cha Cha who is the first ever Chinese mainland national to be accepted into the Red Bull Music Academy. Cha Cha will be at the Academy this October, where she will have the opportunity to work with fellow talented musicians, producers and DJs from ll over the world. Maximum Respect to Cha Cha!

No comments: