Thursday, June 23, 2011

Back on the turntables! Fri 29th July



I am pleased to announce I will be DJing at the lovely bar Mango Landin' in Brixton on Friday 29th July. I will be spinning my usual mixture of vintage vinyl 45s of various genres: 60s Hong Kong pop, sound tracks, Reggae, Ska, Rocksteady, 60's Soul, Rhythm n Blues, Lounge and Cha Cha Cha!

Not a Lucky Cat night as such so there won't be any Asian snacks but Mango Landin' do have a BBQ style restaurant garden area for delicious jerk chicken etc. The cocktails are pretty good too (mango mojitos mmm). Come early for food, I start playing at 9pm and won't stop till I drop (around 3am). Dress up in your qipaos and get ready to skank to some Chinese Reggae.

Directions, menus etc on the Mango Landin' web site: www.mangolandin.net

I doctored this great propaganda pic for the flyer,turns out Mao was very fond of mangoes, read more here .

No comments: