Friday, February 10, 2006

Chinese Contribution to Reggae Music




Today's Lucky Cat show celebrates the Chinese Contribution to Reggae Music. 1 - 2pm Resonance 104.4FM www.resonancefm.com
Today's show will discuss Tom the Great Sebastian, Leslie Kong, Justin Yap and Byron Lee.
Presented by myself Zoe Baxter and guest co-host Jak Ripley.
See Danwei for an interesting article on Chinese Jamaican Reggae Pioneers: http://www.danwei.org/archives/000657.html
Jak and I are DJing tonight in Camberwell - see www.messy.org.uk for details
Join the Luck Cat mailing list by emailing djmymelody@yahoo.com

3 comments:

augui dub said...

tuned in are Tim P from london's top revival night Tighten Up, members of the Blood and fire community, and my humbe self from soundclash radio

great selection and intersting facts!!

perryb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
perryb said...

Hi Lucky C from Perryb - I'm having a sh*te Friday. I missed the show 'cos work firewalls fun and I should be with you and Mr. R DJing @ Messy. Ah me!